or call 01522 500 055
Personal Leasing Explained
Personal Contract Hire
As the name suggests Personal Contract Hire (also known as personal leasing) is simply contract hire but for individuals
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is based on a fixed term contract where customers pay an agreed monthly charge for the use of a vehicle for a previously agreed period.
- Flexible initial payment
- Fixed term contract
- Fixed mileage contract
- Fixed cost motoring
- Flexible profiles to suit you
- You only pay for the use of the vehicle
- At the end of your contract simply hand the vehicle back
- Option of including maintenance with the contract
- No depreciation or disposal risk
- Vehicle must be returned in a well maintained condition
- Early termination can be expensive
- You must have fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
- You will never own the vehicle
Who can lease a vehicle with Motor Source Leasing?
Who can lease a vehicle?
Most people are able to take out a personal contract hire as long as you meet som basic criteria.
• You need to be over the age of 18
• Hold a current UK Full Driving Licence
• Have a regular income
• Have a healthy credit status
Within our process you will need to undergo a personal credit check. If you have a healthy credit status then the process is easy. We do not want anyone to be declined so if you don't have the healthiest of credit pleae give us a call and we may be able to help.